Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nobody's gonna love me better,
Imma stick with you forever.


Didn't do much today, but however, I DID get to sleep in! I haven't slept till noon in such a long time.. it felt great, hehe. Cleaned the washroom and then started studying.. I'm suprised that I have got a lot done, I'm proud of myself. It's one of those days where I'm just moody again, for no apparent reason. I just want to lay in bed and listen to my slow jams all night...


I really do miss you & I wish you were here, or atleast talk to me. You've really got a hold of me.

xoxo, N



1:56am: Sure, it may seem like I should be happy because I have everything I want, but I've never felt so alone. All these materialistic things do make me happy, but it's the feeling of knowing that you've got people to count on that truly makes me genuinly happy. Just because I have the boyfriend, it doesn't mean I don't need my girlfriends. `cause even the boyfriend isn't here for me all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment